Sukhavati Network’s Community Campaign 2.0
Easier than Campaign 1.0! Speak up to be SKT community stars, win 300 $SKT airdrop! The Sukhavati Network team would like to thank our community for your continuous support for our project. Want to be eligible to get the 300 $SKT airdrop ? Keep on reading to find out more!
Date: October 18, 2021- October 24, 2021
Reward: 300 $SKT (100 USD) for 3 random winners
- Join our telegram group (https://t.me/SukhavatiNetwork).
- Just chat. Send 30+ messages in one day in our telegram group, finish at least 4 days of the whole 7 days.（You can check your daily message number by send /stat@combot in the telegram group.）
- 3 random winners who meet the requirements, 100 $SKT each.
- On 25th October, we will announce the 3 winners both in the telegram group and on twitter.
- If you win, please contract with the telegram admin in private, send your erc-20 address to receive your $SKT rewards.
Tips: Higher message quality or bigger message amount will increase your chance to win.
As the adage goes, the more the merrier! Here at Sukhavati Network, we aim to help inspire and incentivize improvements on the distributed storage ecosystem for everyone, and we wish to spread our inspiration and innovation to a wider community. Spread this campaign with others to bring rewards to you and your friends, we promise there will be exciting news coming in the future for you!
About Sukhavati Network
Sukhavati Network is a decentralized cloud network service that is focused on storage. The network is built on hardware-based Trusted Execution Environment (TEE) and the Substrate framework to inspire and incentivize improvements on distributed storage ecosystems.
Sukhavati creates a decentralized gateway that covers both Web 3.0 and Web 2.0 storage services. It allows unified data storage, retrieval, and management on Web 3.0 applications.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Sukhavati_N Discord：https://discord.com/invite/nhTd23PMSA
Telegram Group: https://t.me/SukhavatiNetwork
Telegram Announcement Channel: https://t.me/SukhavatiN